You’ve seen it before at the grocery store--the separate line for self-checkout, where you skip the line, bag your own groceries and pay electronically.
Pretty convenient, right? Well, imagine having this with your customer and you either:
- have a question about an invoice
- want to know when you will be paid
- want to ask to be paid early
Historically, to complete any of these tasks would require calling/emailing/faxing questions from 9-5, Monday to Friday. After taking note of time zones and lunch breaks your phone call is then transferred from one person to the next until it is wildly accidently disconnected! If that is the process for inquiries, attempting to get paid early in the old model is even worse with lengthy approval cycles. Luckily there is an easier way!
With Taulia’s supplier self-services solution, there is a way to complete such tasks 24/7. On the Taulia portal, you can log onto a web-based platform--no matter what time of day it is--and get the what you're looking for in just a few clicks. Here are some of the useful tools:
- Check your invoice status - was your invoice received? was it approved?
- View payment status - know exactly when your cash is on the way!
- Request to be paid early
- Receive rich remittance information
- Communicate real-time with your customer in real-time
- See historical transactions between you and your supplier
- Receive and keep track of your purchase orders
The Taulia portal allows you to be completely self-sufficient and best yet, it is completely free for you to use!!
Log into to your Supplier Portal, today and see how easy it is to get started.